RECIPE: 175g wholemeal flour
175g self-raising Flour
Mixed seeds (optional)
Equipment you will need;
weighing scales mixing bowl
measuring jug wooden spoon
pastry cutter or small glass
How to make: you might need a little help !!
Pre heat the oven -200c
- Put the two flours in mixing bowl
- Rub the margarine, add salt.
- Add milk, mix well ,put out onto table and knead.
- Flatten out to approx. an inch thick.
- Put onto table.
- Cut out and place on baking tray.
- Brush with milk, sprinkle the seeds on top.
- Place in the oven (using your oven gloves)!!
- Bake for approx. 20mins
- Wash your dishes.
- Remove the scones from the oven.
Cool and serve with maybe a boiled or scrambled eggs.