An Important Announcement Before We Begin…
Since Monday, the 18th of May, Ireland is beginning to come out of lockdown. The Government has decided that the best and safest way to do this is in five phases. We are now at the beginning of Phase 1. It is important to realize that we still have to be careful with ourselves and others. Outside of your home…
Keeping 2 metres between ourselves and others is still very important.
This is called Social Distancing. Here is a quick summary of the main points of Phase 1.
- We should still stay at home as much as we possibly can.
- Some outdoor workers can return to work- but they must ensure Social Distancing.
- Some shops can re-open- but they must ensure Social Distancing among their staff and customers.
- Some outdoor sports are allowed- but participants must ensure Social Distancing.
- We can exercise outside within 5km of home in a group of up to 4 people- but if we exercise together we must ensure Social Distancing.
You can read the full detail of the Government’s Phase 1 plan here:
I’ve sent some work-packs to the school for printing and posting to some of you guys. The office is very busy at the minute so fingers-crossed they’ll be ready from next week. Keep an eye on the postman from then folks. That means you, Aaroneski, Antonioso, and The Terrible Twins!
New and Improved WORD Processing Work!
The following two Worksheet downloads test your knowledge of Word Processing icons (Learning Objective 3). They each include instructions on how to complete the work. Remember to:
- Download the worksheets into your Dalkey Work folder.
- Hit quick-save as you work through them.
- Email me if you are having problems.
- Email them back to me when you are finished.
Just a reminder that if you don’t have Microsoft Word on your computer you can download the free Apache Word Processing software here:
Once you have downloaded the file you need to open it and load it onto your computer.
Download 2 get 1 Free!
As an added bonus here’s a simple Word processing worksheet to complete!
Keep safe everyone and don’t forget to stick to the rules of Phase 1 and SOCIAL DISTANCE!